Two days packed full of business advice and insights for entrepreneurs, start-ups, SMEs and business professionals, the Northern Business Exhibition is all about supporting businesses through growth as well as a great place to network.
Where: Manchester Central, Windmill Street, Manchester, England, M2 3GX
When: Tuesday 12 & Wednesday 13 March 2019, 10am – 4pm daily
Tickets: Free online – Search Northern Business Expo
Often the thing we need help with the most in business is identifying our weaknesses and finding solutions to take us on to the next level, that’s what this event is all about – providing advice, inspiration, motivation and a chance to network. In uncertain economic times, it’ll help you find ways for you to stand out and stay competitive!
This show is the best event to meet other like-minded business people, and who knows, this could be the start of a whole new venture! Whether you are a new start-up business, an SME or a business professional, if you want to know what is happening at the forefront of media, marketing and technology you need to be at NBE19. With over 80 seminars and workshops, 1-2-1 advice from impartial specialists, an interactive exhibition and some of the best speakers from around the world; spending a day at the Northern Business Exhibition can really help put your business on track to achieve this year’s business plan, and all this is absolutely free!
Seminars and workshops include:
- Access to Alternative Finance – Meet Local Experts from the British Business Bank, Maven Capital & Business Growth Hub
- Update on the UK and World Economy post Brexit from Dr. John Ashcroft of The Saturday Economist Strategy Team
- Writing for Social Media, Build a Digital Marketing Plan, Answer Questions with Data, and lots more with Google Digital Garage
- Mental Health: A Whole Organisation Approach with Dr Libby Artingstall
- How To Start a Successful Blog Business with Emma Campbell from What Emma Did
- The Key To Business Success In 2019 with renowned business coach, Ben Kench
- And 70+ more!
What else will you find?
- 1-2-1 personalised and impartial advice appointments
- 4 dedicated networking partners
- Google Digital Garage
- The £5K Pitch
- The Small Business Advice Clinic
- More than 100 cost-effective suppliers and support networks exhibiting
- Funding clinics – get the right finance to grow
- Huge savings from exhibitors/sponsors
- Expert analysis on the industry and how to stay competitive
Join us for 2 days packed with useful tips, valuable insight from top entrepreneurs and a chance to meet and speak with some of the leading companies providing the products and services to support your business and leave the event better informed, better connected, better equipped and ready to achieve your goals.
Register for FREE tickets: northernbusinessexpo.com