25 + 26 March 2020, Manchester Central
DTX Manchester is the largest IT and tech event in the Northwest, showcasing the technologies that enable digital transformation (DX), including network infrastructure, cloud, AI, cyber security, data analytics & DevOps. The event demystifies technology for IT and business leaders. It also seeks to bust the myth that digital transformation is just for large enterprise – ALL businesses can benefit from the improvement in operational efficiency, increased security, smarter collaboration and the power to make more intelligent business decisions that DX brings.
Successful DX is not just about technology though. Businesses need to think about how to go beyond the C-suite, down to the workers who will be incorporating new technology and processes into their daily tasks – and think about the impact digital transformation will have on workers at every level. While DTX Manchester is led by technical content, the new People and Culture stage will focus on ensuring organisations have the skills and culture to drive digital transformation. Some of the big names that will be coming to the event include Google, Microsoft and AWS (Amazon Web Services) – three of the world’s biggest tech companies who are increasing their footprint in the Northwest as the region’s importance in the tech world grows further. The event will be headlined by five big names among a line-up of 120 digital transformation experts:
– Andy Green, Landspeed Record Holder and Bloodhound SSC Driver.
– Professor Jim Al-Khalili, Theoretical Physicist, will discuss Quantum Computing and AI.
– Dr Hannah Fry will use examples of how analytics, AI and mathematics create patterns to model the future
– Shira Shamban will call on her experience in the Israeli Defence Forces to talk about state-sponsored cyber-attack.
– Graham Cluley will call on humorous examples of how not all cybercriminals are evil geniuses
The likes of Cisco, Oracle, M247, Darktrace, Sophos and Splunk will be among 100 exhibitors demonstrating the best in DX technology. Digital Transformation EXPO Manchester is free to attend. Anyone interested in getting a free pass should visit dt-x.io to claim theirs, and join the Northern tech community at the event in March.