The Rich Media Group have announced the launch of the new Greater Manchester Business Awards 2020. The grand final will take place at a glittering awards evening on Friday 4 September at the Edwardian Manchester Hotel in the heart of Manchester – part of the Radisson Hotel Group. This business awards will be raising money for Children and Young People’s mental health services at Pennine Care. The Greater Manchester Business Awards consists of 12 individual awards:
- Business of the Year (4 Categories)
- Businessperson of the Year
- Business Innovation Award
- Family Business of the Year Award
- Customer Service Excellence Award
- Community and Social Responsibility Award
- New Business Award
- Employer of the Year Award
- Wellbeing in the Workplace Award
The awards are for any businesses or individuals who are based within the Greater Manchester region as set out by The Association of Greater Manchester Authorities (AGMA). The organisers of the event, Rich Media Group, chose the Pennine Care Charitable Foundation as a charity that had a direct and positive impact on the family owned business. The Greater Manchester Business Awards are proudly raising funds for the Children & Young People’s mental health services at Pennine Care. The organisers are also aiming to create a fair and inclusive Business Awards in Greater Manchester, and as such are recruiting panel members from across Greater Manchester to judge the awards independently. The judging period for companies that are eligible for the Greater Manchester Business Awards runs from 15 April 2020 to 4 September 2020 and includes a shortlisting period followed by judging on the eventual winners.
The organisers are currently looking for panel members who can provide the below:
- Hold strong opinions of what makes a successful company.
- Are not easily influenced by others.
- Have a varied and experienced background in running or managing a business.
- Are able to share their experiences with others.
- Are honest and able to look objectively at subject matter.
For more information on entering, judging or general enquiries please contact organiser Sophie Richardson from Rich Media Group International directly on 0161 706 0577 or email Sophie@RichTV.co.uk
If you would like to enter the awards you can visit the website http://www.greatermanchesterawards.co.uk